Season Two is the second season of Teen Wolf. Filming began in early December 2011 and finished in late April 2012.
Scott McCall (Tyler Posey) and Allison Argent (Crystal Reed) conceal their renewed relationship from Allison's parents, who oppose it because they know Scott is a werewolf. Lydia Martin (Holland Roden) suffers chronic hallucinations since bitten by Peter Hale (Ian Bohen), now dead because Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin) killed him to become the new Alpha werewolf. Derek recruits abused teen Isaac Lahey (Daniel Sharman) into his pack. Jackson Whittemore (Colton Haynes), bitten by Derek Hale at the end of Season 1, shows signs of rejecting Derek's bite, but the reason is a mystery. As Allison's heartless grandfather Gerard Argent (Michael Hogan) comes to town for his daughter Kate Argent's (Jill Wagner) funeral, he decides to avenge her death by declaring war against all werewolves, innocent or not.
Isaac discovers his abusive father was killed by a strange creature. To keep close watch over Allison, Gerard replaces the Beacon Hills High principal and Allison's mother Victoria Argent (Eaddy Mays) becomes a substitute teacher there. Lydia's hallucinations center on a mysterious young boy at the school. Derek recruits epileptic loner Erica Reyes (Gage Golightly) and a lonely Boyd (Sinqua Walls) to his pack. He discovers the unknown creature is a Kanima, a creature created by a mutation in lycanthropy.
Jackson is revealed to be the Kanima, controlled by an unknown master who can make it kill or otherwise harm on orders. Lydia discovers that the Mysterious Young Boy (Michael Fjordbak) she hallucinated about does not exist and is actually a younger Peter Hale. Although dead, Peter is able to use her to lure Derek to him at the old Hale house in order to become resurrected. To save Scott from danger after Victoria learns Scott and Allison are still together, Derek ends up biting Victoria, who commits suicide before she turns into a werewolf. Blaming Derek for his daughter-in-law's death, Gerard manipulates Allison's grief over her dead mother, making Allison become a ruthless hunter.
The Kanima's master is revealed to be Matt Daehler (Stephen Lunsford), one of Jackson's high school friends. Matt uses the Kanima/Jackson to seek vengeance against the people who left him, with no swimming ability, to nearly drown years ago at a swim team pool party held by Isaac's swim coach father. Because of the connection between the Kanima and his master, Jackson discovers he newly fears water. Held by Matt at a local police station, Scott, Stiles, their parents, and Derek are able to escape, although Scott transforms for the first time in front of his mother, Melissa McCall (Melissa Ponzio), leaving her horrified.
Gerard drowns Matt and becomes the Kanima/Jackson's new master. Derek learns from Peter that the Kanima's weakness is the love interest of its human form, in this case Lydia. Meanwhile, Jackson is hospitalized whilst developing a new stage of the Kanima, whereby he ends up in the hands of his former friends. Meanwhile, Boyd and Erica try to flee from Derek for their own safety, but are captured and tortured by hunters. Realizing his father, Gerard, corrupted his daughter Allison, Chris Argent (JR Bourne) helps Scott and his allies stop the Kanima from evolving. Gerard tries to confront the group by forcing Derek to bite him and cure his cancer, but Scott reveals he switched his medication with mountain ash. Gerard's body rejects the bite and he quickly disappears. Before the Kanima/Jackson can kill Allison, Lydia reaches out to him and saves him with her love. He evolves in to a new werewolf, as the Kanima is now dead.
Feeling guilty over her heartless grandfather and his influence over her, Allison breaks up with Scott but he promises to come back. Erica and Boyd leaving Beacon Hills, encounter a pack of menacing figures. Peter and Derek reveal to Isaac that Derek was building a pack to combat the impending Alpha Pack and Peter knows that they have arrived.
Also appearing during the season are Dr. Deaton (Seth Gilliam), Adrian Harris (Adam Fristoe), Coach Bobby Finstock (Orny Adams), Sheriff Stilinski (Linden Ashby), Danny Mahealani (Keahu Kahuanui), Marin Morrell (Bianca Lawson) and Mr. Lahey (John Wesley Shipp).
Kali (Felisha Terrell), Ennis (Brian Patrick Wade), Ethan (Charlie Carver) and Aiden (Max Carver) make a brief appearance in the season finale, "Master Plan", as the members of the Alpha Pack that kidnapped Boyd and Erica.
|1||"Omega"||Russell Mulcahy||Jeff Davis||June 3, 2012||2.11|
|When Lydia goes missing from the hospital, Scott, Stiles, and Allison need to find her before the Argent's hunting party does. Jackson's body seems to be rejecting "the bite" that Derek gave him.|
|2||"Shape Shifted"||Russell Mulcahy||Andrew Cochran||June 4, 2012||1.75|
|When Isaac's dad is killed, Isaac is arrested and there's a full moon coming. Scott and Derek check out his house while the Argent's send someone to the jail to deal with what they suspect is the town's newest werewolf. Meanwhile Jackson makes arrangements to film his first full moon since being bitten.|
|3||"Ice Pick"||Tim Andrew||Luke Passmore||June 11, 2012||1.76|
|Scott and Stiles take Allison and Lydia on an ice skating date. Derek converts Erica. Mrs. Argent begins to suspect that Allison is still seeing Scott despite her promise not to.|
|4||"Abomination"||Tim Andrew||Christian Taylor||June 18, 2012||1.69|
|The lizard-like shape-shifter continues its killing spree with Stiles narrowly escaping twice, and saving Derek in the bargain. Allison's grandpa/principal attends his first lacrosse match and brings a surprise guest to dinner at the Argent house.|
|5||"Venomous"||Tim Andrew||Nick Antosca & Ned Vizzini||June 25, 2012||1.65|
|When Derek decides that Lydia must be the lizard shifter and that she must die, the gang must all pitch in to see that she's safe.|
|6||"Frenemy"||Russell Mulcahy||Jeff Davis||July 2, 2012||1.65|
|When it becomes apparent that Jackson is the Kanima, Scott chases him and rescues Allison's dad but is seen by her grand-dad. Scott and Stiles finally catch up with Jackson/the Kanima where he's stalking Danny in a gay club.|
|7||"Restraint"||Russell Mulcahy||Nick Antosca & Ned Vizzini||July 9, 2012||1.72|
|When Jackson escapes from the prisoner transport van that Stiles and Scott had him in, Jackson's father gets a restraining order to keep the two of them away from Jackson. Scott's mother searches his room and discovers that Scott has been having sex with Allison and lets her mother know. The gang learn that the Kanima may need to resolve some past trauma before it can fully transform into a werewolf so they begin to investigate Jackson's past.|
|8||"Raving"||Russell Mulcahy||Jeff Davis||July 16, 2012||1.33|
|Scott, with the help of his friends and Dr Deaton try to stop the kanima from claiming its next victim at an upcoming warehouse rave. While most of the Argent crew plan to intercept and kill the kanima, Mrs. Argent makes a plan of her own, but is surprised at the outcome.|
|9||"Party Guessed"||Tim Andrew||Jeff Davis||July 23, 2012||1.65|
|Peter appears to Lydia in her dreams and convinces her to do something "special" for her birthday party this year, which just happens to fall on the full moon. Meanwhile Derek makes certain that his pack of new wolves are restrained for their first full-moon.|
|10||"Fury"||Tim Andrew||Jeff Davis||July 30, 2012||1.60|
|Scott and Stiles (along with their single parents) are trapped in the sheriff's department by the kanima and its controller. Outside the station, the Argents, under the direction of their new leader, come looking to end the kanima and Derek.|
|11||"Battlefield"||Tim Andrew||Jeff Davis||August 6, 2012||1.72|
|It's the night of the championship game and Scott is riding the bench as academically ineligible, meanwhile he must keep Gerard from unleashing the kanima on the unsuspecting crowd. Knowing that Scott will be busy, Allison and her father hunt down two of Derek's pack.|
|12||"Master Plan"||Tim Andrew & Russell Mulcahy||Jeff Davis||August 6, 2012||1.71|
|Following Jackson's apparent death on the lacrosse field, Scott and the others discover that he's not dead but may just be transforming into a more powerful form. As we finally learn Gerard's real plan, help comes to the werewolves from an unexpected quarter.|
- ↑ http://hales-emissary.tumblr.com/post/86487815388/the-different-slogans-for-each-season-of-teen
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/06/05/sunday-cable-ratings-nba-playoffs-game-of-thrones-finale-mtv-movie-awards-sister-wives-the-glades-longmire-more/136802/
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/06/05/monday-cable-ratings-nba-playoffs-pawn-stars-wwe-raw-american-pickers-cajun-pawn-stars-basketball-wives-more/136808/
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/06/12/monday-cable-ratings-wwe-raw-wins-night-single-ladies-secret-life-of-the-american-teenager-bunheads-basketball-wives-pawn-stars-more/137647/
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/06/19/monday-cable-ratings-pawn-stars-wwe-raw-american-pickers-love-and-hip-hop-atlanta-single-ladies-hardcore-history/138631/
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/06/26/monday-cable-ratingspawn-stars-wins-night-wwe-raw-single-ladies-secret-life-of-the-american-teen-bunheads-teen-wolf-more/139315/
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/07/03/monday-cable-ratings-wwe-raw-pawn-stars-love-and-hip-hop-atlanta-single-ladies-2-american-pickers-more/140347/
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/07/10/monday-cable-ratings-home-run-derby-wins-night-love-and-hip-hop-the-closer-single-ladies-teen-wolf-bunheads-secret-life-of-the-american-teenager-more/140921/
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/07/17/monday-cable-ratings-wwe-raw-wins-night-love-and-hip-hop-single-ladies-2-the-closer-lizard-lick-towing-perception-more/141787/
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/07/24/monday-cable-ratingswwe-raw-1000th-episode-wins-night-love-and-hip-hop-single-ladies-the-closer-teen-wolf-bunheads-warehouse-13-more/142490/
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/07/31/monday-cable-ratings-love-and-hip-hop-atlanta-wins-night-wwe-single-ladies-the-closer-perception-teen-wolf-more/143366/
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/08/07/monday-cable-ratingslove-and-hip-hop-atlanta-wins-night-wwe-raw-the-closer-single-ladies-teen-wolfsecret-life-of-the-american-teenager-more/144098/
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/08/14/monday-cable-ratings-nfl-pre-season-football-rules-night-love-and-hip-hop-atlanta-wwe-raw-the-closer-pawn-stars-more/144820/